Confessions of a Cardamom Addict by Jasmine from Canada. Nice cardamon recipies. I love the masala chai.
The musings of a juggling mother by Mrs Aginoth from UK
Celebration of Motherhood and more. Blogshare listing got me!
Riding the Slipstream by ChittyChittyBangBang!
From Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. The hitch hiker pitch in the tag line got me. Celebration of humour as we live.
Hidden Haven Homestead by Peggy from North Carolina, United States. Experimenting with the old ways. Like Mahatma Gandhi with goats milk. She is even doing goat’s milk soap! Tactfully combines old methods and new methods like making money through ebay auctions.
Nura’s Thoughts… by Naura from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. A blog by a young lady who has gone through the conundrum of Arab, Western and American culture/education.
- RT @YeyoZa: Germany has learned its lesson twitter.com/pewresearch/st… 2 days ago
- RT @sureshsambandam: https://t.co/AZ4hmnE21g 6 days ago
- RT @krinndnz: it fucks me up that clickhole wrote one of the best single-paragraph horror stories I've seen https://t.co/zfi1tMPfvV 1 week ago
- RT @grondmaster: So... This just happened. Took my 92-year-old grandmother to the doctor's for a meet+checkup, and sitting in the waiting r… 1 week ago
- RT @SadhguruJV: Draft policy recommendation for revitalising India’s Rivers is now a public document. -Sg rallyforrivers.org/draft-policy @PMOIndia… 2 weeks ago