Confessions of a Cardamom Addict by Jasmine from Canada. Nice cardamon recipies. I love the masala chai.
The musings of a juggling mother by Mrs Aginoth from UK
Celebration of Motherhood and more. Blogshare listing got me!
Riding the Slipstream by ChittyChittyBangBang!
From Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. The hitch hiker pitch in the tag line got me. Celebration of humour as we live.
Hidden Haven Homestead by Peggy from North Carolina, United States. Experimenting with the old ways. Like Mahatma Gandhi with goats milk. She is even doing goat’s milk soap! Tactfully combines old methods and new methods like making money through ebay auctions.
Nura’s Thoughts… by Naura from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. A blog by a young lady who has gone through the conundrum of Arab, Western and American culture/education.
- Dialogue:- Arjuna: Y Gopal? Krishna: Go, Play! twitter.com/keshav61/statu… 3 months ago
- Back in 2011 NOSQL mania, ACID was considered improbable(perhaps motivated by 'Violating CAP Theorem') Now: "50 b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- What is MY superpower: Semantic/Ontology Arbitrage ; What is the Kryptonite: Clarity. Warning: This tweet is Self Referential. 4 months ago
- IISc 3 year in row. Mks, Badri, Balaji. https://t.co/GolASGKPe9 4 months ago
- RT @naukarshah: It takes a village to raise a child! https://t.co/jo2XeGgZUk 7 months ago