Confessions of a Cardamom Addict by Jasmine from Canada. Nice cardamon recipies. I love the masala chai.
The musings of a juggling mother by Mrs Aginoth from UK
Celebration of Motherhood and more. Blogshare listing got me!
Riding the Slipstream by ChittyChittyBangBang!
From Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. The hitch hiker pitch in the tag line got me. Celebration of humour as we live.
Hidden Haven Homestead by Peggy from North Carolina, United States. Experimenting with the old ways. Like Mahatma Gandhi with goats milk. She is even doing goat’s milk soap! Tactfully combines old methods and new methods like making money through ebay auctions.
Nura’s Thoughts… by Naura from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. A blog by a young lady who has gone through the conundrum of Arab, Western and American culture/education.
- Woke up crazy dream: AntiAadhar group indeed operates @Confident_India, to make their point loud and clear. Not ProAadhar. LOL cc: @logic 1 week ago
- Then 'working on who u r' becomes the Work! Reapply? Interesting... 3 weeks ago
- Tricked by +91 88 80 144478: ( in Hindi) you got courier. and cut off.. I redialed, asked for address. Got address and said wrong number! 1 month ago
- #Aadhar parental reading recommendation as they mull making their kid #AadharStar aeon.co/essays/why-fou… Long, yet freedom > 1 month ago
- #AdiYogi #inclusion 3 months ago