I am hooked to Zaadz. It has lot of very interesting people with interest in spiritual exploration and changing the world.
I came to know about it by tracking down Sushil Kumar who I met at BarCampChennai. I am planning to attend BarCamp Bangalore too, just to say hi to folks.
- RT @YeyoZa: Germany has learned its lesson twitter.com/pewresearch/st… 2 days ago
- RT @sureshsambandam: https://t.co/AZ4hmnE21g 6 days ago
- RT @krinndnz: it fucks me up that clickhole wrote one of the best single-paragraph horror stories I've seen https://t.co/zfi1tMPfvV 1 week ago
- RT @grondmaster: So... This just happened. Took my 92-year-old grandmother to the doctor's for a meet+checkup, and sitting in the waiting r… 1 week ago
- RT @SadhguruJV: Draft policy recommendation for revitalising India’s Rivers is now a public document. -Sg rallyforrivers.org/draft-policy @PMOIndia… 2 weeks ago