There are multiple angst associated with innovation. First is the time it takes to get the innovation out to the world. The market conditions change, and more importantly within you it is no longer a new and fresh idea. The innovative idea has become very old and rooted to the point of building a fortress around you.
In the process of making the innovation viable, it has to be watered down and made compatiable with the existing products/processes/practices/industry/add what ever… But much of the joy is in this process. It becomes an angst only when things dont work out.
The angst I am going through now is the walking the tight rope of style and substance. To be more precise, managing the forces of aesthetics and functionality. There are a hundred aesthetics choices and I want to incorporate many of them. But the innovation needs to be proven for functionality first. And the aesthetics issues comes in the way! Oh man what an angst.
If you really look at it, indeed Angst of innovation is the source of the Joy of innovation!
- Woke up crazy dream: AntiAadhar group indeed operates @Confident_India, to make their point loud and clear. Not ProAadhar. LOL cc: @logic 1 week ago
- Then 'working on who u r' becomes the Work! Reapply? Interesting... 3 weeks ago
- Tricked by +91 88 80 144478: ( in Hindi) you got courier. and cut off.. I redialed, asked for address. Got address and said wrong number! 1 month ago
- #Aadhar parental reading recommendation as they mull making their kid #AadharStar aeon.co/essays/why-fou… Long, yet freedom > 1 month ago
- #AdiYogi #inclusion 3 months ago